json_rpc_call solo mining with bitcoin running on Windows 7 for antminer
json_rpc_call solo mining with bitcoin running on Windows 7 for antminer
Loading saved threads...
user23105 · External communityPost link
External question — Bitcoin Stack Exchange
Author: user23105
Original post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/35747
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
I setup BitcoinD on a Windows 7 PC. I configured for defaults except user/pw and
rpcallowip=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
. I have also tried
192.168.1.*
with no luck.
I ultimately want to use an Antminer to connect to it for solo mining, but cannot use it for anything other than mining on the same computer on which it is running.
WORKING: using bfgminer with the following command line:
bfgminer-5.0.0-win64\bfgminer-5.0.0-win64\bfgminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8332 -u rpcuser -p rpcpw
NOT WORKING:
bfgminer-5.0.0-win64\bfgminer-5.0.0-win64\bfgminer.exe -o 192.168.1.123:8332 -u rpcuser -p rpcpw
The only difference is the IP address where 123 is my IP.
Error: "json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds"
I looked at firewall and it has entries for "Bitcoin Core"
netstat -a
output:
0.0.0.0:8332
0.0.0.0:8333
127.0.0.1:8332
192.168.1.123:8333
Antminer says pool is dead.
How do I get another computer or Antminer, on my network, to connect for solo mining?
Quote
Report
Mike · External communityPost link
External answer — Bitcoin Stack Exchange
Author: Mike
Original post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/a/89840
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
BFGminer needs to use stratum (bitcoin core doesn't)
Add --stratum-port=3333 to your bat file with 192.168.1.123:8333 then point your antminer at 192.168.1.123:3333
Ta. 3KMxGyAFJA9zFnaXfPEkrjoLozXcZz8FH4
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Checking account access…