I have upgraded my raspiblitz v 1.7.2 directly to v 1.10. After restart and "upgrade" it shows "sparco-host=0.0.0.0: unknown option" in logs
I have upgraded my raspiblitz v 1.7.2 directly to v 1.10. After restart and "upgrade" it shows "sparco-host=0.0.0.0: unknown option" in logs
Loading saved threads...
Victor Pakhomov · External communityPost link
External question — Bitcoin Stack Exchange
Author: Victor Pakhomov
Original post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/121146
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
I was lazy and have upgraded my raspiblitz v 1.7.2 directly to v 1.10 instead of going through 1.8, 1.9.
After restart and selecting "upgrade" it continuously shows "Lightning : prepare resync" in console menu and "sparco-host=0.0.0.0: unknown option" in logs.
lightning: Config file /home/bitcoin/.lightning/config line 15: sparco-host=0.0.0.0: unknown option
When I inspecting the lightningd.service status, it failed to start and restart continuously.
It also shows, that it cannot find module gunicorn.
What can I do to fix that issue?
Best regards
Quote
Report
Victor Pakhomov · External communityPost link
External answer — Bitcoin Stack Exchange
Author: Victor Pakhomov
Original post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/a/121147
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
After doing some research and trying to install
gunicorn
in lightningd virtual environment and some other trials i just examined the
/home/bitcoin/.lightning/config
file, stopped
lightningd.service
, commented out the lines starting with "sparco" and started the lightningd.service again.
It doesn't show the error regarding this property anymore, starts checking the DB, found and fixed a couple of problems and now it runs fine.
I guess this properties are from older versions and perhaps are not used in the newer core-lightning anymore.
If anybody know, if lightning needs these
sparco-*
please leave the comment below.
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Checking account access…