Getting tx_not_supported on steller-core prod v1.15.0

Getting tx_not_supported on steller-core prod v1.15.0

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

akashtakyar · External communityPost link
External question — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: akashtakyar Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/questions/4357 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am getting tx_not_supported when submitting a transaction. I have compiled at stellar-core prod branch and launched a network. I am able to use the horizon and see the root account. However when trying a transaction/create account. I am getting tx_not_supported as an error in the transaction envelope. Do I need to initiate the network to start accepting transactions or what else can be done?
Quote
Report
Devos50 · External communityPost link
External answer — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: Devos50 Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/a/4385 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I experienced the same issue, which seems to be related to the fact that the submitted transaction is incompatible with the deployed version of your ledger. You can try to upgrade the network to the latest protocol version with the following command: stellar-core http-command 'upgrades?mode=set&upgradetime=2018-01-31T20:00:00Z&protocolversion=15'
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Checking account access…