Friendbot request fails with 400 (Bad Request)

Friendbot request fails with 400 (Bad Request)

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

Ebube · External communityPost link
External question — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: Ebube Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/questions/2500 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am trying to create an account on the stellar Test Network. I am using ASP .Net framework. But whenever I make a request and pass in the public key, I always get this error: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request) . I'll add that I am using the Javascript documentation from here and converting it to C# code because I didn't find any documentation for C#. Is there anything I'm missing out? this is how the code looks: try { string url = "https://friendbot.stellar.org?addr=" + Uri.EscapeDataString(pair.PublicKey); HttpResponseMessage response = await client.GetAsync(url); string responseBody = await client.GetStringAsync(url); object responseObject = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<object>(responseBody); return Ok(responseObject); } catch(Exception ex) { return BadRequest("Could not Establish a successful connection with Stellar because " + ex.Message); }
Quote
Report
Ebube · External communityPost link
External answer — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: Ebube Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/a/2501 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. Finally Got it to work. Switched from using the public key to using the address. try { KeyPair pair = KeyPair.Random(); string url = "https://friendbot.stellar.org?addr=" + pair.Address; string responseBody = await client.GetStringAsync(url); object responseObject = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<object>(responseBody); return Ok(responseObject); }catch(Exception ex) { return BadRequest("Could not Establish a connection with Stellar because " + ex.Message); }
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Checking account access…
Friendbot request fails with 400 (Bad Request) | Forex.com.bd