-
Gold with No Drama leads|Interactive Trading|87,109 replies chartdokta replied 17 min ago Similar only that I expect it to go down to 4019.
-
The Swamp leads|Interactive Trading|128,511 replies gatorinla replied 4 hr ago This could be a falling knife on UJ. I bought again.. If I'm correct, it will bounce very soon.
-
Gold Trading - vankiepsauff leads|Interactive Trading|756 replies vankiepsauff replied 1 hr 54 min ago I
-
Only EURUSD leads|Interactive Trading|21,682 replies Js3mwtRc replied 12 min ago Your level (1.1330) is working and some signs of breaking the trendline are visible. Lets see! ...
-
Superfly! leads|Interactive Trading|480 replies Th3W1z4rd replied 1 hr 53 min ago Yeah you got me, I haven't learned trading. I'm still working through the Babypips website ...
-
Gold leads|Interactive Trading|97,427 replies ChiForex replied 9 hr ago Yesterday was a typical clear example of how to spot a base above a price level...for those ...
-
USD/JPY Discussion leads|Interactive Trading|93,588 replies FromMyDesk replied 2 hr 20 min ago
Buy 157.125 SL: 156.505 -
Nasdaq-Simple Intraday Strategy leads|Interactive Trading|5,593 replies Fadhl replied 11 hr ago Watch Oil breaking down the weekly level... This is not good for NQ sellers.
-
Cable Update (GBPUSD) leads|Interactive Trading|877,325 replies Waveskierrob replied 3 hr ago {image}
-
TopStep /SIL /SI /GC leads|Interactive Trading|9 replies d5400 replied Oct 9, 2024 Passed 50k combine for sheets and goggles. Felt like random luck. Trading GC and hedging with ...