Value' does not exist in type 'Overrides & { from?: `0x${string}`

Value' does not exist in type 'Overrides & { from?: `0x${string}`

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

Mubashir Waheed · External communityPost link
External question — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: Mubashir Waheed Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/140290 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I have next app with typescript template and using wagmi ( https://www.npmjs.com/package/wagmi ) package I am trying to send ether to the contract function Code const { config } = usePrepareContractWrite({ address: "0x53f2d86edcb67c9ea04eada4c2333aebeab717ef", abi: [ { name: "mint", type: "function", stateMutability: "payable", inputs: [{ name: "quantity", type: "uint256" }], outputs: [], }, ], functionName: "mint", args: [ethers.BigNumber.from(props.q)], overrides: { from: "0xfc2df69DF76Fe18866bFc5396f35255e7EFa274a", value: ethers.utils.parseEther("0.001"), }, }); I am getting below error Type '{ from: "0xfc2df69DF76Fe18866bFc5396f35255e7EFa274a"; value: ethers.BigNumber; }' is not assignable to type 'Overrides & { from?: `0x${string}` | undefined; }'. Object literal may only specify known properties, and 'value' does not exist in type 'Overrides & { from?: `0x${string}` | undefined; }' According to docs ( https://wagmi.sh/react/prepare-hooks/usePrepareContractWrite#overrides-optional ), I should be able to send ether to the function but I am getting type error
Quote
Report
sarem eskandary · External communityPost link
External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: sarem eskandary Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/152769 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. for type ' 0x${string} you can use type Address you can import it like this: import { Address } from "wagmi";
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: sarem eskandary Source score (net votes, not local likes): 0 Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/152769 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. for type ' 0x${string} you can use type Address you can import it like this: import { Address } from "wagmi";

Cancel quote

Checking account access…