USO Dec'22 Options cost 20 times less than options in 30 days or so

USO Dec'22 Options cost 20 times less than options in 30 days or so

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

Igor · External communityPost link
External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange Author: Igor Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/125878 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am confused. I have long term USO (600+ days) options and currently they are trading 20 times lower than the same options that expiring 20 days from now. Should't the long term one have time value + intrinsic value? Both ITM of course. What am I missing here? Are they going bankrupt soon or what?
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange Author: Igor Source score (net votes, not local likes): 1 Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/125878 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am confused. I have long term USO (600+ days) options and currently they are trading 20 times lower than the same options that expiring 20 days from now. Should't the long term one have time value + intrinsic value? Both ITM of course. What am I missing here? Are they going bankrupt soon or what?

Cancel quote

Checking account access…