Timeout after 6000ms after submitting a transaction

Timeout after 6000ms after submitting a transaction

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

Massimo Nicolardi · External communityPost link
External question — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: Massimo Nicolardi Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/questions/2116 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. Whenever I submit a transaction I get a timeout error (after 60 secs). The server is a docker quickstart image in standalone mode. To solve the issue I am have to run the image with -e LOG_LEVEL="debug". In this case I get the reply in a few seconds as expected. My question is how can I fix this issue without using LEVEL="debug" which I cannot use in production? Configuration that has the problem: docker run -d --rm -it -p "8000:8000" -v "/dev_data:/opt/stellar" --name stellar_dev stellar/quickstart --standalone Configuration that solves the problem: docker run -d --rm -it -e LOG_LEVEL="debug" -p "8000:8000" -v "/dev_data:/opt/stellar" --name stellar_dev stellar/quickstart --standalone
Quote
Report
amicus · External communityPost link
External answer — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: amicus Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/a/2123 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am digging on this problem and I got some conclusion. log_level='debug' isn't solution about this. The key is horizon was restarted. I don't know the exact problem. If you want to make timeout situation, you restart horizon, PostgreSQL, stellar-core sequentially in supervisorctl.
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External answer — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: amicus Source score (net votes, not local likes): 0 Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/a/2123 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I am digging on this problem and I got some conclusion. log_level='debug' isn't solution about this. The key is horizon was restarted. I don't know the exact problem. If you want to make timeout situation, you restart horizon, PostgreSQL, stellar-core sequentially in supervisorctl.

Cancel quote

Checking account access…