SPL-Token-2022 Fee Epoch length

SPL-Token-2022 Fee Epoch length

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

pxlfussel · External communityPost link
External question — Solana Stack Exchange Author: pxlfussel Original post: https://solana.stackexchange.com/questions/13308 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. Good evening, I am just wondering how long an Epochs for the Transfer Fees are. I Just playing around with that in a localtestnet and wondering when the epoches Changed. As i setted new Fees, Set the test-validator and expected it Just uses the Default Epoch length (specified to 500 Blocks on the Test Validator. Greetings
Quote
Report
Jon C · External communityPost link
External answer — Solana Stack Exchange Author: Jon C Original post: https://solana.stackexchange.com/a/13366 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. The epochs are Solana epochs, so every 432,000 slots. You can look around at some of the terminology starting at https://solana.com/docs/terminology#epoch and https://solana.com/docs/terminology#slot
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Solana Stack Exchange Author: pxlfussel Source score (net votes, not local likes): 0 Original post: https://solana.stackexchange.com/questions/13308 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. Good evening, I am just wondering how long an Epochs for the Transfer Fees are. I Just playing around with that in a localtestnet and wondering when the epoches Changed. As i setted new Fees, Set the test-validator and expected it Just uses the Default Epoch length (specified to 500 Blocks on the Test Validator. Greetings

Cancel quote

Checking account access…