How to test 0x swap api on testnet?
How to test 0x swap api on testnet?
Loading saved threads...
Tyson · External communityPost link
External question — Ethereum Stack Exchange
Author: Tyson
Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/140270
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
Hello I m making a swap dapp with the help of 0x api I want to test it if it's working properly or not is there anyway I can test it on test net?
Quote
Report
0x_jess · External communityPost link
External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange
Author: 0x_jess
Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/140799
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
Yes, can use our Goerli or Mumbai deployments (API endpoints here:
https://docs.0x.org/introduction/0x-cheat-sheet
)
or you can fork mainnet.
Examples of both methods plus code samples are in the
Working in Testnet
guide.
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Checking account access…