How many schedule K-1 's would I receive If i trade the ETF on 2 different brokers?
How many schedule K-1 's would I receive If i trade the ETF on 2 different brokers?
Loading saved threads...
domino · External communityPost link
External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange
Author: domino
Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/132761
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
This year, I have traded several Commodity ETFs, such as USO, BNO, OILK ( crude oil funds), UGL (Proshares Gold Fund). These ETFs are structured as Limited Partnership. I know that around mid-March next year(2021), I will receive K-1 forms(that lists the shared income, deductions, credits...) for those ETFs.
I put my money in 2 different brokerage accounts (TD Ameritrade and Fidelity). I have used the funds in those 2 accounts to buy the same ETFs, like BNO. I'm wondering , next year, for an ETF(like BNO), I would receive only 1 schedule K-1 from the fund, or 2 different K-1's (for 2 brokers)?
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange Author: domino Source score (net votes, not local likes): 2 Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/132761 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. This year, I have traded several Commodity ETFs, such as USO, BNO, OILK ( crude oil funds), UGL (Proshares Gold Fund). These ETFs are structured as Limited Partnership. I know that around mid-March next year(2021), I will receive K-1 forms(that lists the shared income, deductions, credits...) for those ETFs. I put my money in 2 different brokerage accounts (TD Ameritrade and Fidelity). I have used the funds in those 2 accounts to buy the same ETFs, like BNO. I'm wondering , next year, for an ETF(like BNO), I would receive only 1 schedule K-1 from the fund, or 2 different K-1's (for 2 brokers)?
Checking account access…