How do I uninstall ethereum-unstable from ubantu 17.10?
How do I uninstall ethereum-unstable from ubantu 17.10?
Loading saved threads...
gupta_hargobind · External communityPost link
External question — Ethereum Stack Exchange
Author: gupta_hargobind
Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/30943
License: CC BY-SA 3.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
I want to install the stable version of ethereum.
I have performed the below steps to download the unstable version of it.
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:ethereum/ethereum
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ethereum-unstable
Quote
Report
SteveJaxon · External communityPost link
External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange
Author: SteveJaxon
Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/31023
License: CC BY-SA 3.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
Have you tried
sudo apt-get install ethereum
? The default version will be the stable one.
You might need to uninstall the unstable one first:
sudo apt-get uninstall ethereum-unstable
The
Ethereum documentation
also covers the installation step.s
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Checking account access…