How do I Graph the 21-day SMA throughout the Trading Day
How do I Graph the 21-day SMA throughout the Trading Day
Loading saved threads...
Paul Kranz · External communityPost link
External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange
Author: Paul Kranz
Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/165089
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
How do I graph this minute's effect of the stock price on the 21-day SMA? I know the average of the last 21 closes is the 21-day SMA of the previous close, but what is the formula for computing this minute's price on the 21-day SMA?
Quote
Report
Bob Baerker · External communityPost link
External answer — Personal Finance Stack Exchange
Author: Bob Baerker
Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/a/165097
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
If you want to know the effect of this minute's stock price on the 21-day SMA, you simply assume that this minute's value is today's close. Then you calculate the new 21-day SMA (the formula remains the same).
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange Author: Paul Kranz Source score (net votes, not local likes): 0 Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/165089 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. How do I graph this minute's effect of the stock price on the 21-day SMA? I know the average of the last 21 closes is the 21-day SMA of the previous close, but what is the formula for computing this minute's price on the 21-day SMA?
Checking account access…