How could I get values of indicators used in a chart in MetaTrader 4?
How could I get values of indicators used in a chart in MetaTrader 4?
Loading saved threads...
Francisco Coco · External communityPost link
External question — Stack Overflow Stack Exchange
Author: Francisco Coco
Original post: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65615668
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
I need to get the opened indicators values (a bunch of this) from a current chart of MetaTrader 4 (by using mql4), and export this values on python (by using ZeroMQ library), in order to create a dictionary of this values and using it for other purpose. I just do that for candlestick data, but that's quite simple. I know there's ChartIndicatorTotal to know number of total indicators on the chart, and ChartIndicatorName to know the names of the indicators on the chart, but I don't know how I should use this functions in order to get the values I want.
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Checking account access…