Hi my seed phrase is not bringing up my wallet address. I am 99.9% sure it is the correct seedphrase as I used the same one for several wallets

Hi my seed phrase is not bringing up my wallet address. I am 99.9% sure it is the correct seedphrase as I used the same one for several wallets

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

Sarah Barker · External communityPost link
External question — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: Sarah Barker Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/168064 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. I have lost access to one of my wallets, it was created on the same seedphrase I used to create my coinbase wallet and metamask. I have re entered it and added accounts and the same public address just does not appear. I have got the vault, but it says the password is wrong I am 100% sure that it is correct as I use it for all my wallets and crypto stuff. Any other options please?
Quote
Report
Mehran Ra · External communityPost link
External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: Mehran Ra Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/168076 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. It maybe there is on second or third account of your wallet Also different wallets make different addresses with their special algorithms Try to load your phrase on same Wallet you created
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External answer — Ethereum Stack Exchange Author: Mehran Ra Source score (net votes, not local likes): 0 Original post: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/168076 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. It maybe there is on second or third account of your wallet Also different wallets make different addresses with their special algorithms Try to load your phrase on same Wallet you created

Cancel quote

Checking account access…