golang SDK - increase limit - more than 10 results on client.ClaimableBalances

golang SDK - increase limit - more than 10 results on client.ClaimableBalances

Manage alerts

Loading saved threads...

iateadonut · External communityPost link
External question — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: iateadonut Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/questions/5988 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. How can I set horizonclient to return more than 10 results? client := horizonclient.DefaultPublicNetClient //live balances, err := client.ClaimableBalances(horizonclient.ClaimableBalanceRequest{ Asset: "AQUA:GBNZILSTVQZ4R7IKQDGHYGY2QXL5QOFJYQMXPKWRRM5PAV7Y4M67AQUA", } This will only return 10 results. The limit for horizon is 200; how can I increase the limit? Also, for paging, how can I set the page?
Quote
Report
iateadonut · External communityPost link
External answer — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: iateadonut Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/a/5992 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. The feature does not yet exist. I made a feature request here: https://github.com/stellar/go/issues/4246 and a pull request (fix) for the feature: https://github.com/stellar/go/pull/4248/commits/3d84568c8b94d83288887685f6503f5dfd455c64 , so if you want this feature to work on your local and this is not merged yet, you can just pull it into your local repo of the stellar go sdk.
Quote
Report

Post Reply

Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Stellar Stack Exchange Author: iateadonut Source score (net votes, not local likes): 1 Original post: https://stellar.stackexchange.com/questions/5988 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. How can I set horizonclient to return more than 10 results? client := horizonclient.DefaultPublicNetClient //live balances, err := client.ClaimableBalances(horizonclient.ClaimableBalanceRequest{ Asset: "AQUA:GBNZILSTVQZ4R7IKQDGHYGY2QXL5QOFJYQMXPKWRRM5PAV7Y4M67AQUA", } This will only return 10 results. The limit for horizon is 200; how can I increase the limit? Also, for paging, how can I set the page?

Cancel quote

Checking account access…