Day/swing trading: Making 30 USD per day with 10000 USD capital possible?
Day/swing trading: Making 30 USD per day with 10000 USD capital possible?
Loading saved threads...
navneesi · External communityPost link
External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange
Author: navneesi
Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/117154
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed.
Is it possible to make 30 USD per day starting with 10000 USD? How much risk would I have to take to get this return? What knowledge/skills do I need to get this return?
Quote
Report
Post Reply
Quoted from Forex.com.bd-Editorial External question — Personal Finance Stack Exchange Author: navneesi Source score (net votes, not local likes): 1 Original post: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/117154 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 — https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Adaptation: HTML converted to plain text; contact email addresses removed. Is it possible to make 30 USD per day starting with 10000 USD? How much risk would I have to take to get this return? What knowledge/skills do I need to get this return?
Checking account access…