2 answers to this question

বিভিন্ন ডলার ক্রয়-বিক্রয়ের ওয়েবসাইটের মাধ্যমে পূর্বে অনেক ধরনের প্রতারনার ঘটনা ঘটেছে। এ ধরনের সাইটগুলো পরিচয় লুকিয়ে খুব সহজে যে কেউ খুলতে পারে এবং প্রতারনা করতে পারে। তাই কোন ওয়েবসাইট নির্ভর ডলার কেনা-বেচা না করাই ভালো।

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Forex Follower
      Hey there!
      Today, I want to encourage you. Truth be told, trading the forex Market is actually not an easily, get rich quick scheme. Trading FOREX is a serious business, and you must take it seriously too. Stop the blame game! it's always your fault. Ask yourself: Do I have a trading system? Have I been trading valid setups? Have I been following the system's trade plans? Have I kept to a good money management principle? Have I been trading even i...n a situation of a high impact news event ahead? Have I violated the correlation principles? Have I forced trades even at off peak periods? Have I tried to force entries and double them when I "FEEL" it will buy or sell?
      If you are in the wrong sides of all of the above questions, trust me, even if you trade signals from the most professional trader(s) in the world, you will still get burnt!

বিডিপিপস কি এবং কেন?

বিডিপিপস বাংলাদেশের সর্বপ্রথম অনলাইন ফরেক্স কমিউনিটি এবং বাংলা ফরেক্স স্কুল। প্রথমেই বলে রাখা জরুরি, বিডিপিপস কাউকে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ে অনুপ্রাণিত করে না। যারা বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, শুধুমাত্র তাদের জন্যই বিডিপিপস একটি আলোচনা এবং অ্যানালাইসিস পোর্টাল। ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং একটি ব্যবসা এবং উচ্চ লিভারেজ নিয়ে ট্রেড করলে তাতে যথেষ্ট ঝুকি রয়েছে। যারা ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ের যাবতীয় ঝুকি সম্পর্কে সচেতন এবং বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, বিডিপিপস শুধুমাত্র তাদের ফরেক্স শেখা এবং উন্নত ট্রেডিংয়ের জন্য সহযোগিতা প্রদান করার চেষ্টা করে।