pipshikari

EUR/USD - ইউরো/ইউ. এস. ডি

বেশ ভালো একটি এনালাইসিস। দেখা যাক মার্কেট এর সপক্ষে যায় কি না।:D

Market Moved totally in favor of my analysis :P

Attaching the image ;)

2m6tpna.gif

Hello guys, if you are going through my blog then I guess you had watched my previous EURUSD update. In there I tried to show you some outlook of upcoming market condition. I’m now showing you what happened after that post…. It touched the upper resistance zone and after making a doji formation and making that point as (B) it fall from that zone…. And I had mention earlier that EURUSD could make a head and shoulder pattern, and if you can check the chart attentively then you can see there is a Head and shoulder pattern formed and market moved down instantly… Anyone could short on this pair easily from 1.4333 level easily.. Anyway, I’m attaching image so that you can see the level’s more specifically… I’ll try to post some analysis about other pair as well, so, be connected and happy trading icon_smile.gif

2m6tpna.gif

**Don’t forget to comment…..

• Love 1

Hello guys, if you are going through my blog then I guess you had watched my previous EURUSD update. In there I tried to show you some outlook of upcoming market condition. I’m now showing you what happened after that post…. It touched the upper resistance zone and after making a doji formation and making that point as (B) it fall from that zone…. And I had mention earlier that EURUSD could make a head and shoulder pattern, and if you can check the chart attentively then you can see there is a Head and shoulder pattern formed and market moved down instantly… Anyone could short on this pair easily from 1.4333 level easily.. Anyway, I’m attaching image so that you can see the level’s more specifically… I’ll try to post some analysis about other pair as well, so, be connected and happy trading icon_smile.gif

2m6tpna.gif

**Don’t forget to comment…..

এখন তো EURUSD ১.৪৩২৬ এ। এই অবস্থা থেকে কি সেল দেয়া নিরাপদ হবে?

এখন তো EURUSD ১.৪৩২৬ এ। এই অবস্থা থেকে কি সেল দেয়া নিরাপদ হবে?

Currently, I'm not gonna take any position on EURUSD because I already took around 180 pips of profit yesterday :P

And from my view it's not safe to open any position currently in EURUSD. So, better wait for a confirmation and then open your position. I'll try to figure out some confluence after some time and will post it. Wait for that :)

Currently, I'm not gonna take any position on EURUSD because I already took around 180 pips of profit yesterday :P

And from my view it's not safe to open any position currently in EURUSD. So, better wait for a confirmation and then open your position. I'll try to figure out some confluence after some time and will post it. Wait for that :)

রাসিফ ভাই আপনি ঐ পজিশন থেকে বাই করলেন কেন? ওখানে তো কোন ক্লিয়ার সিগন্যাল ছিল না।

আমি ১.৪৩১৭ এ বাই করেছি।

অনেকগুলো ইন্ডিকেটর ও চার্ট আনাল্যসিস করলাম।

মনে হচ্ছে মার্কেট ওপরের দিকে যাওয়ার সম্ভবনাই বেশী।

রাসিফ ভাই আপনি ঐ পজিশন থেকে বাই করলেন কেন? ওখানে তো কোন ক্লিয়ার সিগন্যাল ছিল না।

আমি ১.৪৩১৭ এ বাই করেছি।

অনেকগুলো ইন্ডিকেটর ও চার্ট আনাল্যসিস করলাম।

মনে হচ্ছে মার্কেট ওপরের দিকে যাওয়ার সম্ভবনাই বেশী।

I didn't bought EURUSD, I did short on this pair. ;)

I didn't bought EURUSD, I did short on this pair. ;)

eurusd তে কি ট্রেড করা যায় কিছু ধারনা দেন ভাই।

Hello guys, I just notice a good combination on EURUSD. It’s on a pure support zone. And Descending triangle is forming sharply. So, Bounce back from this level in a H4 chart should be taken as confirmation.. There is a divergence in H4 Chart. Let’s see what happen next icon_smile.gif

Daily Chart:

eu.d1.0508.gif

H4 Chart:

eu.h4.0508.gif

**1. UPDATE : Finally My Position Got Triggered at 1.4135. Initial SL at 1.4038 and TP at 1.4291.

On my setup given previously on this forum...

Hello guys, I just notice a good combination on EURUSD. It’s on a pure support zone. And Descending triangle is forming sharply. So, Bounce back from this level in a H4 chart should be taken as confirmation.. There is a divergence in H4 Chart. Let’s see what happen next icon_smile.gif

Daily Chart:

eu.d1.0508.gif

H4 Chart:

eu.h4.0508.gif

ভাই এটা ঠিক বুঝতে পারিনি। বাই না সেল করা ভাল হবে? একটু বিস্তারিত বললে ভাল হত।

divergence কি?

ভাই এটা ঠিক বুঝতে পারিনি। বাই না সেল করা ভাল হবে? একটু বিস্তারিত বললে ভাল হত।

divergence কি?

I've bought EU.

Divergence diya youtube a search koren... ;)

Or study here: http://www.babypips.com/school/divergence-trading.html

EUR/USD তে আমিও বাই করেছি ১.৪১২৫ এ। টেক প্রফিট সেট করেছি ২০০ পিপস, মানে ১.৪৩২৫ এ। একইসাথে একটি পেন্ডিং সেল লিমিট দিয়েছি ১.৪৩২৫ এ। দেখা যাক কি হয়।

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

বিডিপিপস কি এবং কেন?

বিডিপিপস বাংলাদেশের সর্বপ্রথম অনলাইন ফরেক্স কমিউনিটি এবং বাংলা ফরেক্স স্কুল। প্রথমেই বলে রাখা জরুরি, বিডিপিপস কাউকে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ে অনুপ্রাণিত করে না। যারা বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, শুধুমাত্র তাদের জন্যই বিডিপিপস একটি আলোচনা এবং অ্যানালাইসিস পোর্টাল। ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং একটি ব্যবসা এবং উচ্চ লিভারেজ নিয়ে ট্রেড করলে তাতে যথেষ্ট ঝুকি রয়েছে। যারা ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ের যাবতীয় ঝুকি সম্পর্কে সচেতন এবং বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, বিডিপিপস শুধুমাত্র তাদের ফরেক্স শেখা এবং উন্নত ট্রেডিংয়ের জন্য সহযোগিতা প্রদান করার চেষ্টা করে।