• no i have seen many like this
    • i will give it a try

"সকল প্রশংসা আল্লাহ্‌র"

মাশআল্লাহ্‌

গতকাল সন্ধ্যা থেকে আজ পর্যন্ত ৬ টা সিগনাল পেলাম। সবগুলোই পারফেক্ট হয়েছে।

ধন্যবাদ তওফিক ভাই কে......।

• Love 1

Rubicon Strategy

It's rather simple, if you take the time out to watch your charts on shorter time frames, you will see multiple set ups come together and take place right before your very eyes.

When all the conditions have been met for a trade, a green signal line will be placed on your chart.

If the green line is plotted above current price, it is going to be a buy trade, plotted below current price, sell trade.

Most of the time, I enter these trades with stop orders placed at the green signal lines, so I don't have to continuously watch my screens.

A yellow arrow is plotted on the active bar at the precise moment when price breaks through the green signal line. The arrow is signifying that a trade set up has been initiated, and it is pointing out the exact price bar which broke through the green signal line.

Once the green signal line is broken, the indicator automatically plots SL and TP price points on the indicator. If you entered a trade as per the suggestions from the indicator, you would simply adjust your SL and TPs to reflect what is posted on your chart.

• Love 2

Question: What is the difference between orange and yellow arrows ?

Answer: Yellow arrows paint once a green signal line has been broken, it will paint on the bar that breaks through the green line. Once the line is broken, the indicator will automatically plot your SL and TP price points as well.

Orange arrows paint when a new signal comes about while a previous signal is still active and neither SL or TP has been triggered on the previous signal. There can be multiple orange arrows on your charts.

I believe the difference in colors of the arrows are there to assist the user in making good judgment calls as whether to enter an additional position while there is already an open position on a given pair/timeframe.

• Love 1

এই ইনডিকেটরটা সত্যিই খুব কাজের।

আমার ৩ জানুয়ারী থেকে ৬ জানুয়ারী পর্যন্ত ট্রেডের হিস্ট্রি দিলাম নিচে।

Roboforex (Cent Fox Account)

1325843510.JPG

Hot Forex (Micro Lot Trader)

1325843262.JPG

ধন্যবাদ।

Edited by রিফাত
  • Love 1

etaa non trending period ee false signal dibe .. taai trendy pair khujun

kamal vai non trending period er jonno kono indicator ba strategy valo, jeta apni use koren, kindly jodi bolten?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

বিডিপিপস কি এবং কেন?

বিডিপিপস বাংলাদেশের সর্বপ্রথম অনলাইন ফরেক্স কমিউনিটি এবং বাংলা ফরেক্স স্কুল। প্রথমেই বলে রাখা জরুরি, বিডিপিপস কাউকে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ে অনুপ্রাণিত করে না। যারা বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, শুধুমাত্র তাদের জন্যই বিডিপিপস একটি আলোচনা এবং অ্যানালাইসিস পোর্টাল। ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং একটি ব্যবসা এবং উচ্চ লিভারেজ নিয়ে ট্রেড করলে তাতে যথেষ্ট ঝুকি রয়েছে। যারা ফরেক্স ট্রেডিংয়ের যাবতীয় ঝুকি সম্পর্কে সচেতন এবং বর্তমানে ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং করছেন, বিডিপিপস শুধুমাত্র তাদের ফরেক্স শেখা এবং উন্নত ট্রেডিংয়ের জন্য সহযোগিতা প্রদান করার চেষ্টা করে।