Forex Trader

Moneybookers A to Z কৌশল পর্ব -- ১ থেকে ৪ ( All in One )

Yes, still you can send mail to [email protected] since it will be automatically forwarded to [email protected]. And I would suggest to call them as well and get the job done instantly (I mailed 3-4 times and they never replied). Thanks

Thanks for your informative reply.I am glad to see that you are from CTG.I am from Bahaddarhat and you?

• Love 1

yes তাদের customer support  অনেক ভাল না। প্রতি দিন আনেক customer support দিতে হয়। ভাল জিনিস এর জন্য একটু কষ্ট করতেই হয়। LR এর মত ভাগবে না।  ‍so .........

Their customer support is so bad

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. AMI ODER MASTERCARD pabar  INFORMATION AR  JONNO 5 time mail koreo kono jababa paini.

Moneybookers/ Skrill তাদের Verification System এ পরিবর্তন এনেছে। এ ছাড়াও অনেক বিষয়ে ও পরিবর্তন এনেছে। বিস্তারিত আসছে............

Dear admin.
My MB transaction limit in now unlimited and it's highly verified. Some people told me about that MB has Master card system but i couldn't find anywhere this option. So could you plz tell me about Skrill's master crad system.

Edited by Shafayet Rassel

ভাই স্ক্রিল ডকুমেন্ট আপলোড পেজে গেলেই লগ আউট হয়ে যায় আর বলে লগিন করতে ৤ কি করি বলেন তো?

বিডিপিপস চ্যাট রুম

বিডিপিপস চ্যাট রুম

চ্যাট করতে লগিন বা রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন।